Got this recipe from Chalene Johnson’s husband, Brett. I LOVE IT!!! And so does my family! Try it for yourself. Makes a ton- save and store for future lunches.
- brown 2lbs ground turkey
- add the Chili Seasoning powder (we use McCormick’s)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (Fire Roasted is the best) including the juices
- add 2 cans of black & 2 cans of Pinto beans (drained)
- add 1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
- add 3 tablespoons mild chili (or however much you want)
- add 2 cups water &
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- Add lid & simmer 25 minutes & ENJOY!!!!