My husband loves it, my kids love it & I love it!! And guess what? It’s Vegan too!
Make it and let me know how it is!!
454 cals/ serving
– 1/2 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
– 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2″ pieces
– 10 cherry tomatoes
– 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2″ pieces
– 8 mushrooms, sliced
– 1 Tbsp. olive oil
– 2 tsp. dried oregano
– Sea salt & pepper (to taste)
– 4oz whole wheat fusilli pasta
– 1/2 cup vegetable broth
– 4 oz organic tempeh, crumbled
– 2 Tbsp. freshly chopped basil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Place first 5 ingredients into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil to coat, along with oregano and sea salt. Toss to make sure all vegetables are well coated.
3. Place vegetables on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Place in oven and roast for 10-15 minutes, or until browned.
4. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and return to pot.
5. Add vegetable broth to pasta and place over very low heat. Add crumbled tempeh and stir to combine; cook just long enough to heat through.
6. Add roasted vegetables to pasta mixture and toss to coat.
7. Add basil and season with sea salt & pepper. Serve immediately.