It’s a flippin winner! My kids AND hubby LOVE them and I cannot stop grabbing them myself! Now, I have to figure out the container counts so I’ll be sure to figure that out for you soon 😉
In the meantime, be sure to try them! Oh and if you are looking for some more great recipes that are healthy and delicious that the whole family will enjoy AND a meal plan that can help you lose up to 5 lbs in 6 days along with grocery list AND support, be sure to go HERE.
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup melted raw honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ⅔ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ⅔ cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt (aka: pink salt)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl warm coconut oil and honey (either microwave, inside preheating oven or on the stove top).
- In a large bowl combine both kinds of oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, ground flax, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Add pumpkin puree, eggs and warmed coconut oil and honey. Stir until fully combined.
- Drop about ¼ cup sized scoops of the mixture onto a cookie sheet and flatten (cookies won’t spread while baking). Bake for about 15-20 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet before moving to an airtight storage container.
To make vegan, replace honey with maple syrup.
Recipe originally came from: http://leelalicious.com/