There are 3 Ways to Purchase the 3 Day Refresh
The BEST value is adding the 3 Day Refresh to a Challenge Pack called the “Kickstart” option which will make it 50% off.
Normally 3 Day Refresh is $60 (not including the Shakeology) however adding the “Kickstart” option is only $40 more in most cases
(Click Link above > Challenge Packs > scroll down to Challenge Pack + 3 Day Refresh)
After you have received your confirmation email, forward me the email and I’ll send you a special gift!
Makes 1 Serving and is great for lunch or after school snack for the kids!
2 Yellow, 1/2 Red, 1/2 Blue, 1/2 Purple
- 1 (6.5 inch) sprouted wheat Pita
- 2 Tbsp Maple BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Place puta on baking sheet. Top with Maple BBQ Sauce, cheese, chicken, and onion
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted
- Sprinkle with cilantro, serve immediately
We are starting Core de Force tomorrow and this is the first recipe I’ll be trying from the book. Cannot wait to tell you how we like it!
Makes 5 servings, about 1 cup squash an 1 cup sauce each
1.5 Green, 1/2 Purple. 1 Red, 1/2 Blue
- 1 large spaghetti squash (about 3.5 pounds)
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1- 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Pre Heat over to 400 degrees
- Cut in half, remove seeds and membrane of squash, place squash cut side up in over on a baking sheet
- Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Separate strands with a fork, place in a large bowl. Set aside.
- While squash is baking, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, zucchini and mushrooms, stir and cook until tender about 6-8 mins
- Add garlic, oregano, and crushed red pepper; cook stirring frequently , for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add turkey; cook, stirring frequently for 4-6 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add tomato sauce, past, and remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; gently boil for 20 minutes.
- Evenly divide squash between five plates. Top evenly with sauce, cheese, and basil; serve immediately.
Pssst…. I have a gift for you 🎁! I’m super grateful that you stopped by and I’d love to learn more about you and share more about me, BUT FIRST, I want to give you a gift. Read More
It’s a flippin winner! My kids AND hubby LOVE them and I cannot stop grabbing them myself! Now, I have to figure out the container counts so I’ll be sure to figure that out for you soon 😉
In the meantime, be sure to try them! Oh and if you are looking for some more great recipes that are healthy and delicious that the whole family will enjoy AND a meal plan that can help you lose up to 5 lbs in 6 days along with grocery list AND support, be sure to go HERE.
One of my favorite blogs that has the most useful and tasty information and recipes is the Team Beachbody Blog. No, not just because I am an affiliate with them BUT every time I need an answer for either myself or a chal Read More
So what do you get when you order the 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge Pack? This month it’s also on sale and you end up saving over $85 when you get it from me as your coach! Read More
Who is it for?
22 Minute Hard Corps is an intermediate-level program without overly complex moves. This would be a good graduate program from P90® or 21 Day Fix® and is for busy individuals who are looking for Read More