Thank goodness I made two batches of these right away because….O-M-Gee these are so good! My 6 year old son, after one bite says, “Mom, these are like chicken nuggets!” Enough said.
Makes 6 servings, 5 meatballs each. One serving= 1 Red and 1/2 Yellow
[UPDATE: I lost over 30 lbs with 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme which is where this recipes came from! CLICK HERE the NEW & IMPROVED simple weight-loss plan, recipes like this and private group for accountability!]
- 1.5 lbs raw 93% lean ground turkey breast (organic if possible)
- 1 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt (Mineralize)
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 fresh parsley sprigs, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tomato sauce, no sugar added
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside
3. Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in large bowl; mix well by hand
4. Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.
I made two batches at one time using the convection oven for even browning.
(The extras can be easily frozen. Lay them on a cookie sheet and put into the freezer for about 30 minutes and then pull them out and put into a container or ziplock bag. This way, they won’t stick together and you can pull out whatever you need.)
Would LOVE your feedback! Did your kiddos love them?