Thank goodness I made two batches of these right away because….O-M-Gee these are so good! My 6 year old son, after one bite says, “Mom, these are like chicken nuggets!” Enough said.
PS- I have had awesome success with 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. If you’d like to know more about these simple but effective nutrition and workout programs or do not currently have an Independent Beachbody Coach to help you out through them, please go here to make me your FREE coach and I’ll be in contact soon!
Makes 6 servings, 5 meatballs each. One serving= 1 Red and 1/2 Yellow
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1.5 lbs raw 93% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt (Mineralize)
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 fresh parsley sprigs, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tomato sause, no sugar added
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside
3. Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in large bowl; mix well by hand
4. Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.
I made two batches at one time using the convection oven for even browning.
(The extras can be easily frozen. Lay them on a cookie sheet and put into the freezer for about 30 minutes and then pull them out and put into a container or ziplock bag. This way, they won’t stick together and you can pull out whatever you need.)
Would LOVE your feedback! Did your kiddos love them?